My old town was reminded every morning and every evening as the sun rose and set of Gods love for us. The sun light would reflect of the mountains and light up the clouds. I miss this.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Going Beyond Superficiality

This weekend we will be taking my youth group up to Rock Mountain Bible Camp for our fall retreat. The theme this year is "Going Beyond Superficiality" and I am really excited to see what God is going to do. I am really hoping that this weekend I will get to connect well with my guys, learn more about them, and continue to make an impact on their lives. I am not excited about the amount of sleep I am going to be getting though. A cabin full of 8th grade guys+me=no sleep haha.

If you all could be praying for God to move in big ways this weekend that would be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I could see you being good around kids that age, you seem very mature for your age. I'll be praying. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that over this weekend God has blessed you and the kids you were with. My sister says she'll be praying for you, and so will I.

    ReplyDelete